You will be sent a registration form to complete with your child’s info once you have purchased your registration.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies for Youth Camps
- Stay home when appropriate. Campers, museum employees and volunteers who are sick with any symptoms or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 or like symptoms in the last 14 days should stay home. The Museum will issue a refund to campers who cannot attend camp due to illness or if the camp gets cancelled due to Museum employees/volunteers being sick
- The group will be small (10 campers maximum) not including up to three adult leaders.
- Temperature of all campers will be taken each morning upon arrival. Health screening will be filled out by parents on first day of camp and updated if any of the circumstances change at any time.
- Temperature of all staff/volunteers will be taken each morning upon arrival. Health screening of all staff/volunteers will be filled out on first day of camp and updated if any of the circumstances change at any time.
- Time spent outdoors and exploring the museum where campers can spread out will be maximized, weather permitting
- Morning snack is eaten outdoors without sharing food, weather permitting
- Increased hand washing & sanitizing throughout the day
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting of frequently touched areas