You will be sent a registration form to complete with your child’s info once you have purchased your registration.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies for Youth Camps
- Stay home when appropriate. Campers, museum employees and volunteers who are sick with any symptoms or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 or like symptoms in the last 14 days should stay home. The Museum will issue a refund to campers who cannot attend camp due to illness or if the camp gets cancelled due to Museum employees/volunteers being sick
- The group will be 15 campers maximum, not including up to three leaders/volunteers.
- Health screening will be filled out by parents on first day of camp and updated if any of the circumstances change at any time.
- Health screening of all staff/volunteers will be filled out on first day of camp and updated if any of the circumstances change at any time.
- Masks are optional.
- Time spent outdoors, weather permitting, and exploring the museum where campers can spread out will be maximized.
- Morning snack is eaten outdoors without sharing food, weather permitting.
- Increased hand washing & sanitizing throughout the day.
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting of frequently touched areas.