BECOME A MEMBER
Since the Museum is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, any membership that expired in March 2020 or later, along with those just purchased/renewed, will have their expiration dates extended the amount of time the museum is closed.
The International Wildlife Museum is a non-profit educational institution dedicated to supporting diverse wildlife conservation projects around the globe, and to the preservation of artifacts and specimens for the purpose of educating visitors about the world of natural history.
Your membership helps us to maintain & improve existing collections, acquire new collections & exhibits, and develop public education programs.
There are no refunds on Memberships.
Annual Membership Benefits
All membership types qualify for these benefits
- Unlimited free admission to the International Wildlife Museum
- 2 free guest passes
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop
- Email notification of special events
- Free admission to special events (materials fee may apply in workshops & some special events)
- New members receive a museum tote bag
- Free reciprocal admission to over 250 participating ASTC* museums & science centers (local institutions excluded).
- Guests accompanying an IWM member to the museum will receive discounted admission
- Discount on museum youth programs
Annual Membership Rates
- Individual (1 named adult) – $40/year
- Dual (2 named adults) – $50/year
- Family (2 named adults & their children or grandchildren under age 18) – $60/year
*Visit www.astc.org and view “Passport Program” for a list of participating museums & science centers.
Please visit our Membership FAQ page or call the admissions desk at (520)629-0100 ext. 478.
Regular Museum Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm